Monday 4 February 2013

What Do You Wear To Vogue...

I have some mega exciting news, I'm heading to Vogue House- yes actual Vogue headquarters where the fabulous people write the most fabulous fashion magazine!

I cannot express how excited I am, I won the invitation through Vodafone VIP and I never win anything. So basically tomorrow it's afternoon tea, delicious and then a style talk for this season SS13 with the Vogue team and of course I get to bring a friend.

I will fill you in on how it was and I hope it's not the first and last time I visit Vogue!
And second time lucky I'm off to the Mary Katrantzou showcase for LFW next week, so it looks like a good start to February, but the big decision is definitely going to be what to wear?!
Have a great week!
Ksww, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments

Stay Fabulous!