Sunday 6 May 2012

Best And Worst Of The British Soap Awards....

So last Wednesday saw the annual event that I'm sure the soap stars can't wait to get out of their awful character clothes and step into a little more elegant and fabulous. This time of the year is like the Oscars of the soap world and while some of them got it oh so right, on the other hand there was some serious fashion disasters! 

The Best:

Michelle Keegan won sexiest female and you can see why in this gorgeous midnight blue floor length asymmetric dress.  

Eastenders' Jacqueline Jossa sparkles in this gold sequin dress,

Hollyoaks beauty Jennifer Metcalfe in Herve Leger.

Emerdale's Natalie Anderson might be having a baby but she still looks flawless even with the bump.

Hollyoaks' Lucy Dixon who was up for best newcomer looks stunning in this silk emerald gown complementary to her gorgeous red hair 

Clair Cooper also opted for the floor length sequin look and dazzled too.
Coronation Streets' Brooke Vincent is very brave with extremely bright purple and very plunging neckline, reminds me a lot of Kylie Minogue's 'can't get you outta my head' video but some how I still strangely like it and she still looks fab! 


The ones that got it so wrong:


Jessie Wallace looks oh so wrong in this unflattering sequined mini, which resembles something of a year 8 disco

Sorry but as far as I'm aware looking like a meringue isn't something you would want to take to the red carpet.

Word Dracula springs to mind?

Something's popping out this pillarbox red dress, which could lead to a serious wardrobe malfunction.

This LBD is a little bit too little to be worked on the red carpet, not so chic

Sorry I don't usually post about the worst dressed as there is always so much of it in magazines but the ones that got it right looked great but the others were on the other end of the scale.

I'm definitely going to try and get some outfit post done this week; especially as it's a week until the dreaded exams start which means I'm going to have hardly anytime to blog. So I will blog non-stop as soon as they're over.

Hope everyone enjoys there day off tomorrow (yay for bank holidays) and has a lovely lie-in, I know I will!

Ksww,xoxo- Stay Fabulous!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, love all these gowns! ♥

    Thanks a lot for following my blog, I really appreciate that! I'm following yours too on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you visit my blog soon again. Have a nice week! :)

    ♥,
    Minna
    Missingsparkles.com
    Blogger
    Bloglovin
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments

Stay Fabulous!