Friday 25 May 2012

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted for what feels like ages, I've been bogged down with exams and revision over the last two weeks and only have two more to go next week (thank God!!) and then I promise to blog almost everyday, as I will be free! I will also have loads of time to take some pictures for some much needed outfit post, as the last one literally was ages ago.

The weather has been lush here for the last few days (hopefully summer is arriving now!) and so with the weather brightening up here are some of the hottest high street picks to brighten up your wardrobe too:

New in at Topshop this gorgeous floral crop top, light pastel blue perfect for summer and crop tops and bralets are so hot this year!

Pink slingback slippers Topshop

Another Topshop item, but this dress is so cute!



I love this necklace from Asos


Hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys this beautiful weather, mines full of revision!
Ksww, xoxo- Stay Fabulous!



4 comments:

  1. I love the heart dress from Top Shop, it is adorable♥!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pink shoes :)

    *INTERVIEW + GIVEAWAY* - now on my blog: my interview with designer + vegan-friendly handmade NEON clutch GIVEAWAY!!!

    just JE NE SAIS QUOI
    Independent Fashion Bloggers
    Follow my blog with Bloglovin
    about.me/Jesika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that necklace from asos! It's amazing :)

    Your blog is really cute!!!

    http://www.stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are lovely! Great blog, love your outfits on Lookbook too!

    xx

    http://januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments

Stay Fabulous!