Thursday 4 July 2013

Summer Ball.....

Hi everyone, it has been forever since I last posted anything and my exams have been over for a while now and I still haven't got my butt into gear and been posting. However my friends and I have organising our Sixth Form Summer Ball, which took place on Tuesday and thankfully everything was perfect and it was just such a good night. I tried to go for a classic Hollywood look with a long black dress with a plunging neckline which then crossed-over at the back, teaming it with red lipstick and to control the frizz a blow-dry. My dress was from BHS, which for me would have been the last place to look, but this dress is very unique, it's a twist and wrap dress which means it can be worn 15 different ways, so when I wear it again I can change the style and it will look like a different dress- magic! You can find the dress here











Ksww, xoxo

1 comment:

Thank you for all your lovely comments

Stay Fabulous!