Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Lusting After.....

The Kurt Geiger A/W boot collection........

There are just too many boots on Kurt Geiger that I need for my winter wardrobe, I'm obsessed with boots in general but especially black boots it makes them even harder to resist; especially as they average out around £150..... I better start saving.

These are my top four:




All of these boots are available on Kurt Geiger


Sorry about the really short post, but I am going to start blogging regularly again.

Ksww, xox

2 comments:

  1. i love your blog,wow awesome Definitely following!!,here is my loved blog,i think maybe you are love too:

    Fashion Jewelry Store
    Silver Jewelry
    Crystal Jewelry
    Pearl Jewelry
    black tahitian pearl

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Informative!your guidance is excellent and would keep investors safe.
    www.lover-secret.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments

Stay Fabulous!