Friday 29 June 2012

Holiday Essentials......

 Hi everyone, sorry it's been a while since I've posted but for the last two days I've been at the UEA university for this two day law summer school. It was actually so much better than I thought and really interesting, I feel now as though I might like to study law, but I still want to keep the door open at the moment, I also met some really lovely people so if you ever have the opportunity to go to an event/summer school you should definitely do it!

Now back to fashion, this is the time of year when us Brits pack up from the abysmal English weather and hit somewhere of guaranteed sun,sea and sand. So I put together a few holiday essentials:

The Black Bikini 
I love this cut-out caged bikini from Topshop,unfortunately it's sold out but I had to show it as I think it's a gorgeous take on the essential black bikini.

The Swimsuit
Topshop

The Cover-Up

Adore this embellished cover-up from Topshop, which is perfect to walk around pool side and the beach and throw over the top of your swimwear.

The Maxi Dress
Paisley print cut-out maxi dress Miss Selfridge

The Sandal
These River Island tribal style sandals are amazing for abroad and when you're back on home turf- I love them.

The Wedge
A holiday needs that all important wedge, whether to go all sex and the city and casually wear them whilst lounging. Or for hitting the bars later.

Sunglasses


Cat Eye sunglasses have been huge this year, they're so chic and you really need a good pair of sunglasses (with U.V protection)  to chill in the sun and this pair from Asos should be one of them.

So this is a few pure essentials, but of course there is always more; not forgetting a hat (fedora for me), pre-holiday fake-tanning and most important the factor 30 (yep don't forget the sun cream!!) Obviously the holiday make-up too. A fab bronzer, lipstick and gloss as well as that summer scent has to go on the list.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend
Ksww, xoxo-Stay Fabulous!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments

Stay Fabulous!