Friday 20 July 2012

Lusting After....



I just wanted to share my love for the new Richard Nicoll collection for Topshop, however they do come at lust worthy price,  ranging from £75-£300. Even if I wasn't trying to save money I still don't think I could part with that money.... however if you do have a special occasion they would be gorgeous, really pretty and delicate but still edgy and something no one would have!
These pictures don't this dress justice, it's a fab lace cocktail dress with bust cups and cross over back. They also have this particular design in a pale pink too. Also if you're wanting something a little longer, the same style dress comes longer with a gentle peplum detail- a dress for everyone.
Check it out here

Hope you all have a brilliant weekend and fingers crossed summer is on its way (thank God) and school is officially out  for summer, so for whoever has just finished like moi have a great summer holidays too!
I'm going to try and up my blogging game this summer as I really don't have a lot planned, unfortunately I'm not going on a lovely tropical holiday:(

Ksww, xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments

Stay Fabulous!