Wednesday 28 March 2012

Absolutely Fabulous Fashion Sweetie.....

Absolutely Fabulous is a hilarious sitcom from the 90's set in the world of fashion and PR, unfortunately I didn't appreciate the whole humor of it until I was older, as it was a bit before my time but can remember my mum watching and thinking I like this programme because of its cool name! We have been blessed with three more special episodes this year; Christmas ('yeah gwannin Brixton') if you don't know what I'm talking about there you need to watch the Christmas special if its still available! New Year and most recently and far too brief if I'm honest the Sport Relief episode starring the fabulous Stella McCartney, Kate Moss and David Gandy (swoon)

So let's get down to the fashion darling.....
Pasty:
Famous for the 'Pasty Face' and the Bee-hive hair-This chain-smoking, binge-drinking, drug-taking, foul mouthed fashion director, with ever rising hem lines loves a good two-piece suit- oozing Chanel,sweetie!


Chanel Spring/Summer12-Ready to Wear

Eddy:
Unlike Pasty's more classy and elegant style, Eddy's is somewhat more 'adventurous' which could be one word for it as she certainly is not afraid of committing some fashion faux pas, she could in fact be crowned queen of them!




Could totally see Eddy in some Mary Katrantzou SS12, as she does love her prints maybe a bit too much sometimes, edging on 90's rap McHammer-esque .
Stella McCartney SS/12


Do check it out if you haven't seen it before its fabulous darling! I 100% recommend it and I bet you will see Eddy and Pasty in you and your friends, its bound to happen; especially when you start picking up their  colloquialisms, sweetie
Will try and do an outfit post tomorrow and hope everyone has been enjoying the sunshine, I know I have!
Ksww, xoxo - Stay Fabulous


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh you're so right, thanks for the correction! Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow very nice blog.Get the latest styles of shift dresses at IndiaRush

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments

Stay Fabulous!