Monday 19 March 2012

Best Beauty Buys This Week...

I am still very much still loving mac's viva glam Nicki Minaj lipstick, I am a big fan of pale pink lipsticks and constantly wear Revlon Pink Pout, so I think this ultra bright pink is gorgeous and will brighten up any outfit!

I also read a great review on mascaras the other day, which was handy as mine is just running out! Benefits new 'They're real!' mascara scored a huge 10/10 so it think I'm going to have to grab on of these out tomorrow and rate it for myself and £18.50 I thought that was very reasonable for a good mascara

Fragrance ; If you don't already have this sent in one shape of form, whether it be the body oil, milk, mist or eau de parfum- then you should! 
Burberry Body is a gorgeous sent and is perfect for making you smell beautiful everyday! It's not one of those powerful special occasion perfumes, instead it's something that is great for everyday use and I would definitely recommend the body mist
For an indulgent body moisturiser, Pearl and Daisy Lowe have collaborated again this time to the support Great Ormond Street Hospital Charity with Kiehl's and have redesigned a label for their luxurious classic Creme de Corps. Even though this is £28 you can treat your skin to some indulgence and with every £2 being donated to the children's hospice it makes it a luxury worth investing in!
Hope you've all had a lovely Monday and I'll let you know what I think about the benefit mascara, have my Biology exam/coursework thing tomorrow and am sooo nervous! Have a great rest of your week and will try and blog either tomorrow or Wednesday :)

Ksww xoxo- Stay Fabulous!



3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much :) That lipstich here looks amazing as well!
    xxxx
    fashionstiletto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the lippie...:)

    http://bongsbelleza.blogspot.com/
    Love,

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a nice blog! Would you mind following mine?

    1) Follow me (via Google Friend Connect)
    2) Comment on any of my posts to let me know you’re following.
    Afterwards, I’ll be sure to follow you back!

    Thanks!

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments

Stay Fabulous!