Saturday 31 March 2012

Outfit Post........




T-Shirt Topshop Skirt Topshop Sunglasses New Look

Sorry this post was later then expected, hope everyone's had a fab week and made the most of the weather as it seems it hasn't lasted very long; it's been freezing today! I've finished sixth form for two weeks, as its the Easter holidays yaaay, but that means I'm a social recluse for two weeks too as I have mountains of revision for the exams when I go back, that also means I can't go holiday like I was meant too this week :( But I will have more time to blog!! 
Off to my mum's bosses birthday party tomorrow, which is also a tea party, so hopefully there will be lots of delicious cakes! (my biggest downfall) I'll make sure I take some pictures of them
Ksww, xoxo- Stay Fabulous! 

3 comments:

  1. Love your skirt! Thanks for following my blog, I'll definitely follow back!

    xo, Megan
    gingerly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this one! Well, I wish you good luck to your exams! There is nothing better than a stylsuh and inteligent girl!

    Kisses,
    Cri. (ilpiccolomondodicri.com)

    I'm following you via Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments

Stay Fabulous!