Friday 20 April 2012

Another Peplum Post.......

So, yesterday I posted and outfit post of my peplum top from Zara, but I thought I'd dedicate this to the vast amount of fab peplum's there are out there!

Peplum Tops:
                                       



Peplum Skirts:


Peplum dresses:

The more extravagant of the pelpum's it's a mini, has a plunging neckline and is very bright Aqua- ASOS

Adore this smart white peplum dress from Topshop it's so elegantly effortless, can definitely see why it's such a big hit!


This River Island printed peplum is really cute and especially now its £30 from £45

What do you think of the peplum trend, will you be wearing it this season?
Hope everyone has a fab weekend and does something nice, unlike me who's stuck revising all weekend and is my life until the end of may! 

Ksww,xoxo- Stay Fabulous!




4 comments:

  1. totally love it! thank god i have no hips!!! hahahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haaa I know I don't have any hips either!

      Delete
  2. If I had enough money I'd buy them all -cries-
    I love the floral leggings! Following you now, hope you hit me back!

    http://identifyingbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, beautiful styles and great blog

    Love Meroda
    http://berlin-fashion-fou.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments

Stay Fabulous!