Wednesday 11 April 2012

A Spray Of Gold




JumperH&M  Shorts: Glamorous Shoes: New Look

Really quick outfit post today, I purchased this metallic- tin man-esque jumper a few weeks ago and still can't decided if I completely like it. I love metallic's and the whole metallic trend, but I just feel with this jumper simplicity is best as it could look horribly wrong if over done, making you look like a Michelin man or auditioning for the part of tin man in the Wizard Of Oz.
Anyway I'm going to do a post on the new Mango collection tomorrow, as they have some really amazing items in and I love the campaign with the fab and the legend Kate Moss!

Have a great Thursday (almost the weekend!) 

Ksww, xoxo- Stay Fabulous!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. I really liked your Made In Chelsea post :)
    Thanks for following as well!!
    Love the Jumper! Such a great colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit. Loving your shoes a ton!!

    - Josie :: http://8bitgrayscale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this easy, relaxed look. LOVE your shoes! Followed ;)

    -Jessica
    www.shoesfashionfitness.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your style and all your looks, you are charming

    ReplyDelete
  5. u look awesome dear..and i like ur blog..if u wish lets follow each other..http://cutepinknpurple.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments

Stay Fabulous!