Tuesday 10 April 2012

Cotton Candy




                                     JumperZara Shirt: Topshop Skirt: Primark Shoes: Topshop

Hope everyone had an amazing Easter and stuffed themselves with chocolate that the Easter bunny brought. I'm one of those people who eat a Easter egg on actual Easter - really the only time when it's appropriate to eat chocolate for breakfast and not feel guilty and then have the rest of them until practically the next year!

Got this jumper from Zara on Good Friday and I love that it is a great pastel orange colour, so perfect for spring and has an open back which makes it feel appropriate to wear when the weather gets warmer too!

 Ksww, xoxo- Stay Fabulous!

3 comments:

  1. I love this new look!!!!
    your skirt kill$
    best
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuute. I love black pleated skirts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the pastel jumper, I'm totally jumping on this band wagon this spring!

    Now a follower, if you get a chance, check me out at:

    thefashionarmoire.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments

Stay Fabulous!