Wednesday 18 April 2012

Best Of The Bralets......

Bralets are bigger than ever this SS/12 and are the perfect accessory for your summer wardrobe giving the weather heats up actually who cares about the weather you can still rock the look and look hot even if the weather's not projecting the same heat!, here's just a selection of the ones I really liked:

Topshop:


The floral and printed bralets, look great with a maxi/dip-hem skirt or some high-waisted hot pants (channeling a 50's american girl look) for those summer festivals  



River Island:




Miss Selfridge:



Asos:


The lace and more plainly printed bralets look super chic with some printed trousers or cigarette pants or a pair of bright pastel jeans teamed up with some killer heels, for the perfect day-to-night look!

I really love this trend, as even though at first I thought wooah how can these be versatile to make sure it's a good buy ( my new rule so I stop compulsive buying, is if I have at least three outfits I can wear it with, its good to buy!) but these are actually so versatile, whether it be with a printed pencil skirt teamed with heels and a leather jacket thrown over for a caj look, or a maxi skirt or jeans, they work!
 Conclusion= Good purchase!!

Ksww, xoxo- Stay Fabulous

11 comments:

  1. I am loving this trend. It really is classic "50's american girl" like you describe!!


    http://thelacquerfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, awesome! I really love the studded bralet♥!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bralets! I've wore them for a couple of years so I have an ever growing collection to whip out this summer.
    Totally loving the Topshop halteneck one!

    Chelsea x
    http://letsputourheartstogether.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love them too, I can't wait to get them out this year! xx

      Delete
  4. Wow ,love it! Nice Post :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. My summer wardrobe isn't complete without a bralet, or four lol!
    Love your blog, would you like to follow each other I'm already following you

    xo
    Tiannamarissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post! I love bralets too! My favorite is the blue one from Topshop!

    Now following you! Would appreciate it if you'll follow back! =)
    allthingsglitteredgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The concept you provided in the blog is really appreciable and should be adopted by the people of the planet. Please write a few lines about womens jumpsuits distributor | womens playsuits supplier to increase my information about them as I want more knowledge about them.
    curve plus size clothing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments

Stay Fabulous!